24 September 2007

explanations are for loosers

Hi everyone,
so I have decided to start my own blog.

Who?
I'm John, people who visit this site probably know me anyway. For those who don't, I was born in Dublin in 1988, but grew up in Cologne, Germany. I posess both, the German and the Irish nationality. I completed my Abitur in May 07 and am currently working in London at a communicatins agency as an account co-ordinator (basically I do everything the others don't want to do.

Where?
Well, as I mentionend above, currently I'm blogging from London, but I will try to keep it up where ever I'll go. That brings us to...

How?
Well, in a technical sense, with my lovely MacBook Pro and (preferably) a beer, when asked 'how' like in 'how often' I'd like to say everyday, but, as fellow Bloggers will certainly be able to confirm, this will be a nearly impossible task to accomplish. For once, not every day my brain will have enough power for a post (I'm happy when it gets me through the day mostly) and I mean, not every day brings something noteworthy, does it?
Anyway, I'll try to keep it up. On to more pressing matters...

Why?
Honestly, that's a good one. First, let me say that even though the thought of having a blog crossed my mind regularly over the last couple of months, I still hesitated to finally start one. Event though the medium 'blog' is a fairly new one indeed, it kind of felt to me as if blogs were already a little bit 'yesterday' as they have become a well known part of the establishment. Blogs are no longer only personal journals but sources for news, entertainment and opinions.
Yeah, whatever.
I obviously did not decide to start this blog out of some kind of fashion, but just because I'd like to write down some stuff... I guess. If anyone is actually interested in it, hey, that's great. I don't approach the blog as any kind of art, with intellectually challenging posts, but as a fun, simple and interesting project.

That's it for now,
cheers, John

No comments:

Powered By Blogger