26 September 2007

the name game

alright so you might ask yourself (or you might not, I'm just going to supply you with this info anyway - why? because i'm a dictator in this little banana republic) what the fuck 'bofin' is supposed be.
well bofin, which i have used as an internet nickname since my first hotmail address (ages ago) is short for Inishbofin, which is a small island off the west coast of ireland. Inishbofin is the english version of the irish name Inis Bo Finne, literally meaning 'the island of the white cow' - a pretty sweet name for an island, i think.
anyway, my family owns a house on this island, i've been going there since i was born and hopefully will do so forever. nice to dwell in all the great memories :)

that reminds me, i'm on holiday from the 12th October, you have zero guesses where i will be going, that's right, bofin & galway (which i will tell you about later, maybe). so glad to meet my mates over there.

cheerio

No comments:

Powered By Blogger